Do Audiophile Cables Matter? Here's PROOF!

I seriously doubt that this will make any difference to the naysayers. But here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC0s6KqQz3g
128x128artemus_5
@glupson, sorry about the link. It was to Transparent's $65,000 speaker cables.

@speedbump6, so you're saying that people who are into cables believe that $65,000 cables will make a significant difference over $10,000 cables and that the _ONLY_ reason they don't own $65,000 cables is simply because they can't afford them? Where is the logic in that?

Regardless, that axiom does not apply to me anyway. I've got $2000 worth of cables sitting in a pile and my speakers on generic 12ga homemades because I can't hear a difference and the big cables are ugly and hard to deal with. And $1500 worth of power 'filtering' equipment shipping out to an eBay buyer because it made no difference whatever to the SQ of my system.

I'm 57. My hearing isn't perfect. But I'm not deaf either. And I know what I like and for the most part how to get it.

And the car analogy isn't applicable really. If I need to haul my track car around on a trailer I drive my pick-up. When I get to the track I drive my track car. When I go on a trip we take my wife's nice manual transmission GT coupe. Apples and oranges. A Camry does a lot of things a Lambo can't and will probably do them a lot longer too.

So no need to pretend that you or anyone else has cornered the market on logic just because cables are important to you or that those of us who just don't get that experience are somehow bereft of logic. Because, well, that's not logical.

isochronism,

Check the Marzal out. It is not just another lowly Lamborghini. Mine was yellowish, but now I see that the real one was silverish. Mine was Matchbox. The real one is The One. Check it on youtube.

https://www.motor1.com/news/352601/lamborghini-marzal-concept-villa-d-este/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkdw772IvVU
glubson, I'm familiar with all of the earlier Lambo's (my favorites) although not this one until you mentioned it. Pretty cool!! I looked it up and it seem's it conceped the Espada. I never saw that Marchbox car either, always having been a fan of the original Leslie cars. A store by me when young had the full showcase of them available, i was only fortunate to get a few back then.
Glupson, or maybe the nordst Odin, lolN80, why do you guys always take what was really said and turn it into something else. I never said anything of the sort. It’s possible for 
a 5 k speaker to beat a 20 k one, but funny how when we say that ( tekton) it’s a lot of you same guys who then Pooh Pooh that. I listen with my hears, not a piece of paper with measurements that others are trying their hardest to convince me are somehow relevant. So may keep asking for proof that there’s something different. Many listen, then part with their because BECAUSE they heard a difference, not to justify buying after the fact as a lot try to claim. I think the idea of someone who believes that someone proclaiming the greatness of a product they purchased would do that to justify their purchase is basically hogwash. I find most consumers are more quick to criticize if something doesn’t perform to their expectations, and are usually the more vocal group, than those who are happy with their purchase. Why would they be vocal.it did what they expected it to do. So many people read reviews and do not understand this effect ( there are studies about reviews avaible)