Who Has the New Top Technics SL1200GRE? Does it blow your other expensive tables away?

What high end tables have you compared it to so far? Results? 
vinny55
Vinny, After 14 months, are you still collecting opinions, or have you purchased a turntable, or did you ever have any intention of purchasing a turntable?  Not that there's anything wrong with that.
does anybody have any replacement styluses for the Pickering XSV 3000 cartridge for sale? lol

@tzh21y
In 2019 I sold one NOS here, but instead of XSV/3000 you can buy XSV/4000 (still sealed cartridge) or something else from Stanton/Pickering family (better than XSV/3000). Send me a message if you need help with it.

Mine is a GAE, modified with GAIA feet, a KAB viscous damper for the arm, and a Stillpoints centerweight.  It is a terrific turntable and is used daily.  It sits side by side with a VPI HW-40, which also is a terrific turntable.  The latter does sound better, of course it does, but the GAE is easier to set up and with the changeable headshell gets configured with different cartridges as the mood and need strike.  I love them both.
@billstevenson 
Which GAIA feet do you use? Do you use them because you had floor vibration issues? How do the GAIA's affect the overall sound?