Supratek..Cabernet 6SN7 or Cabernet DHT

Hey all, I’m trying to decide between the two LS. I’ll be using the First watt SET-3 as my power amp. VPI prime with Lyra Delos cart. I
listen to a lot of classic rock, classical and some jazz. Any suggestions?
ruff2001
Still waiting for my DHT/6SN7, it's been four months :(. I got my XA30.8 today, I was on the fence between the XA25 and the XA30.8. I went with the 30 because I'd have more options with speakers in the future. Mark at Reno Hi-Fi is amazing, he's very knowledgeable and would always point you in the right direction. He's letting me keep the SIT-3 amp (that I'd be trading in with him) to do an AB comparison with the XA30.8 for as long as I need to. That is making sure the customer is happy. Now if my pre amp would only get here.
Four months , and he promise 3 to 4 weeks? I hope there is a good reason for the delay.Does Mick tells you what’s  going on?I hope it worth the wait Ruff2001?
From what I heard it's definitely worth the wait, I spoke to someone that got his about 3 weeks ago and he's smitten, he said it made a phenomenal difference in his system.  It's just a little frustrating but I trust that I will be well rewarded whenever it gets here. Mick said because of the whole pandemic situation, parts that used to take 2 weeks to get to him, now takes two months. It's a different world now so I have to be patient. I'll keep you posted on the progress.
At least you know the reason for the delay, I once became interested to supratek .I agree with the world we live now, everything slows down...Good luck