How do you go about selling large speakers?

Hi, I enjoy this site and reading and learning about other peoples systems. I am a very low budget music lover. I have a pair of mint Cervin Vega VS-150s. They are very large. They sound great and are in incredible condition. I think I bought them around 1994ish. I have no idea how to find the people who would enjoy them. Too big to ship. I have looked for audiophile groups locally. I am just having no luck. Not high end I realize, but if anyone here could kind of point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thanks,

T.
tdiddy
Nothing is too big to ship. Larger items need to be packed more carefully and may require a pallet as art_boston replied, but that extra trouble may be mitigated if you can ship via freight carriers (trucking firms) and not the common package carriers. UPS or FedEx do freight as well but tend to be more expensive unless you ship regularly and can negotiate a better than over the counter price - up to 75% less.

Insurance can be a problem as some freight carriers want to pay by the pound but many will allow you to set a value on your goods. Also, you can save a lot by taking your gear to the trucking depot and asking your buyer to pick up at the same. Most freight companies don’t do door-to-door well and charge a lot for "last mile" service. That is often true for UPS and FedEx as well.

When I buy and sell gear I always take and pickup my gear to the local UPS or freight depot. It’s less expensive and I suffer much less damage or breakage than by door to door. It’s on and off the little truck where most damage occurs. Skeptical? Ask someone who works at UPS. They will tell you the same thing.

+1 to CL or even OfferUp. 
AudioGon people probably don’t know this, but mint condition CV speakers actually sell for a pretty penny. Look on eBay.