How do you go about selling large speakers?

Hi, I enjoy this site and reading and learning about other peoples systems. I am a very low budget music lover. I have a pair of mint Cervin Vega VS-150s. They are very large. They sound great and are in incredible condition. I think I bought them around 1994ish. I have no idea how to find the people who would enjoy them. Too big to ship. I have looked for audiophile groups locally. I am just having no luck. Not high end I realize, but if anyone here could kind of point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thanks,

T.
tdiddy
+1 to CL or even OfferUp. 
AudioGon people probably don’t know this, but mint condition CV speakers actually sell for a pretty penny. Look on eBay. 
Thanks for all your help. It is a nice community. I received an offer on CL. But the guy didn't even want to haggle. Wanted to send a check. Seemed sketchy. Seriously I have only ever sold on eBay. I would rather sell to a friend. We tried donating some nice stuff even a guitar, but nobody's taking things these days. Weird. 
So all of your suggestions have been great and I weighed the options. 
And I love all the fun responses! :) I would sell the house with the speakers included! Great ideas! 
There is a sentimental aspect...I remember who I was with what we were doing and what we were listening to. These were kind of my "growing up" speakers.
But you have to let it bail. 
So thanks again for all the options. I appreciate it. Great advice and fun. 

They are not worthless and someone will enjoy them. I have.

Thanks to everyone,

T.