How do you go about selling large speakers?

Hi, I enjoy this site and reading and learning about other peoples systems. I am a very low budget music lover. I have a pair of mint Cervin Vega VS-150s. They are very large. They sound great and are in incredible condition. I think I bought them around 1994ish. I have no idea how to find the people who would enjoy them. Too big to ship. I have looked for audiophile groups locally. I am just having no luck. Not high end I realize, but if anyone here could kind of point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thanks,

T.
tdiddy
I go to my audio dealer and say "I'll take those. How much will you give me for my trade-in?". Then, the dealer picks up the old ones when he delivers the new. Simple!
These definitely aren't too large to ship as they aren't that much different in size than many floorstanding speakers that ship routinely strapped to a pallet.  The problem is they aren't worth the cost of shipping.  I don't think a local dealer will give you anything for them but if you list them locally on CL or similar for a very low price you will have a decent chance of getting someone to take them off your hands.

DIMENSIONS: 35.5" x 18" x 18.6" (H X W X D)  WEIGHT: 90 Lbs.
Donate locally to a dance school, high school drama class, Salvation Army.....
Besides Craigslist, posting an Ebay listing with local pickup would be another way.
I prefer the latter as CL is populated by some rather sketchy characters, at least Ebay will allow you to filter the responses.
B