WHY NO GENESIS HIGH RES LOVE?

Hello, with all the amazing Yes (for example) high resolution streaming from Qobuz especially, why no Genesis?
Is it because of the original recordings (I think not), the interest or desire level, or perhaps copyrights etc?
I want my Genesis!  Ken
fastfreight
I bought pretty much all the early Genesis LPs when they first came out (my girlfriend at the time turned me on to the band), but as much as I loved the records they didn't really sound very good until Trick of the Tail.  I still remember the first time I put Trick of the Tail on.  No Peter Gabriel but wow!  A Genesis record that didn't sound utterly compressed and bandwidth limited!  It didn't hurt that even without Peter Gabriel they still made a case for out-and-out classically influenced rock.  And oh yeah, just to show you dudes how cool I am I saw ELP at the Santa Monica Civic...
You saw ELP at the Civic!  Evidently that puts me in the cool factor as well.  With Kieth crawling all over his Moog assy.  
And I also agree about Genesis & their recorded sound quality.  It was like having a towel over the front of the speakers. 
OK so Trick of the Tail is recorded better.  I agree.  The last good Genesis album save Seconds Out.
But the Tidal and Qobuz resolutions are Only 44 / 16.