best-sounding class D amp?

I'm not interested in starting another discussion about technology, or performance parameters. (You know who you are.)

I know that there are different brands and designs of modules used in these amps, and different implementations, with additional maker-specific circuitry around the module.

What I *am* interested in hearing about is first-hand listening impressions of the most natural, full-bodied class D amp you've heard, with a preference for those (few?) that hew to the slightly warmer rather than cooler side of neutral.

128x128twoleftears
I reside in the mid-fi world of our obsession so I would not presume to suggest a candidate or even subscribe to the notion that a “best”class D amplifier exists.  I did however purchase, without a listening session, from Wyred4Sound their ST 1000v2 amp.   I did this to experiment with much more power into Magnepan 1.7s.   I am very pleased with the amp.   In fact I use it in place of the amp section of my McIntosh MA 6900 integrated.  Yesterday I listened to Schubert and was thoroughly entranced.  The piano was in the room, natural and warm and properly scaled.  I heard the pedal action and could easily imagine the venue size and my perspective within that venue.  I’m getting older and have resigned to not search further for my best, let alone yours.  Class D did however get me to a very nice place.  Good luck with your search.
Look at PASS amps much better than classl d pass on class d maybe in 10 years it will get better.
How long is a piece of string? 

The same strictures apply - what speakers, room, etc. 

I'd also suggest that shopping for an amp based on its class of operation is . . . interesting. 
Merrill 118 monos supposed to be really nice. Also bel canto black.

i don’t think it’s crazy to buy solely because of class, if such things are important to you. 

In some ways not much different than some folks only interested in electric cars
I like the Hypex NC500 with Nord Buffers, I have rev. b,c,and d.

It adds a lot of room to tinker, I just purchased a pair of Weiss buffer boards, to couple with NC500, for 5k-20khz duty. The reason I like the 500 over the 1200, they both do 700 watts at 4 ohm, yet the cost is almost double, for something I would never use (a 2 ohm wiring setup), in home stereo.

They are Class A discrete op amps...With Sparco Regulators, VERY QUIET, Sparco, Weiss, SI990, or 995, all great sound.

Sparco, a little more mid heavy, twinkling highs, very dark background.
2590s

SI 995 BLACK BASS.. very well behaved on most bass drivers. Very
clinical in the mids and highs, work very well with a tube front end.

The Weiss, well I have to get them first...I’m hoping for the clearest highs I can find, for under 2000.00 with the new boards...fingers crossed.

No need to wait 10 years, they are here and work quite well.
Just don't get suckered into a bunch of 5-8k talk,,,,
3000.00 tops for the best there is, the rest is pretty much eye candy..

Regards