Are these fake?

Seller is in China, looks fake due the price of course... but I know sometimes they can be "fell off the truck" situations. Insight anyone?

https://ebay.us/yzeBQ0
au_lait
cal91- Millercarbon: why do you feel the need to continually bring your far right political views into discussions about audio equipment?

OP: Are these fake?

Seller is in China
So now its "far right" even to answer a question about audio components made in China on a thread specifically asking about audio components made in China. Please Mr Taliban tell us what speech is allowed. Maybe post a thread listing precisely which views we are allowed to espouse without threat of insult. Which is precisely what you did. Its called an insult. Not an argument.

Face it cal91, you have no argument. If you had them you would use them. You have only insults. Well, I will not be bullied by your insults.Yours or anyone else’s.

isochronism
Miller, that was a concise consciencess rundown of fakery.

>>>>>Excellent attempt at spelling! Pretty close!  🤗
I would say 90% of anything coming off eBay or Amazon are suspect and should be avoided.
Gross oversimplification. I have purchased many items, new and used on eBay and Amazon including a $40k SL55 and my Cary Audio mono block amps. Total satisfaction. All you have to do is be a smart shopper and do your due diligence on what you're buying.

J.Chip

I’m glad MillerC delineated the vagaries of fakedom, because it’s not always 100% clear what we’re talking about right from the get.  
I bought a "Zero Zone" preamp through Tubes4Hifi that is marketed on ebay and Ali Express as a "CJ clone" circuit.  Maybe fake CJ, but a real enough preamp, and I like it...quiet, musical, ample gain.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Manual-PRT-05A-12AX7-Tube-preamplifier-base-on-conrad-johnson-CL-preamp-L12-47/223301718438?hash=item33fdd1d1a6:m:mKp_xSlSUVPnceIs3J14row
I use it with a Mytek Liberty, Node 2i, and vinyl theough a MoFi UltraPhono.  Works for me.
Moral: plenty to be wary of coming out of China, but some nuggets...