Are these fake?

Seller is in China, looks fake due the price of course... but I know sometimes they can be "fell off the truck" situations. Insight anyone?

https://ebay.us/yzeBQ0
au_lait
They do this with high end golf clubs.  You get exactly the same product from the same factory but at half the price.  Of course you have to try and buy in person to be sure what you are getting.  A popular item in Shenzhen.
Furutech does not sell on line.
Buy HOSPITAL GRADE outlets from an electrical distributor. These are the same as the ones used in audio power conditioners. In hospitals outlets are color coded for dedicated use with specific equipment.  They are all the same heavy duty quality.   ......and you can buy locally.
*yawn*
At this point, if one is so concerned about the 'quality' of your AC supply, just go totally overboard and go solar.

Whether one feels ones' audio absolutely will benifit from such is being OCD to a textbook level...imho.... but if you've got the $, the economy will thank you.

Maybe....
I have a hospital grade outlet at home. Solar? I have that too, but only at the desert hideout. I was mostly just curious the cut product tastes like the real thing. My son has a fake Rolex, he loves it.

Hi radblue

This is just one of the many dangers of doing business in China.  The over-production scam has been going for years and will continue.  If said amp retails for $10,000 and can be manufactured as additional numbers on an existing line for $750, there is a temptation most cannot resist to bang out some more and sell them at $6,000.  Nothing can be done, China is the wild west, there is no rule of law or legal system in the Western sense and in any case the Chinese courts will always favour their own.  Many businesses opening up in China have been cheated.  I know of one international blue chip that simply closed their factory in China and walked away.  They were being cheated so badly and couldn't do anything.

Moral.  We need to try to reduce our business with China so they realise they need to clean up a bit.