Is there a Solid State amp that can satisfy a SET guy?

Have been a SET guy for so long I have forgotten what a good SS amp even sounds like.
Just bought a pair of $33k speakers that will replace my current $16k speakers. Both are from the same designer and both are 92db and a flat 8 ohms. The new ones arrive in 4 days!
My 300B based amps well drive my current speakers even though I do use the system nightly as a 2 channel home theater. Especially considering the HT usage, I think I may enjoy a SS amp with many times the horsepower. The speaker designer suggests using a Leema Hydra II. I have written to Leema telling them of my 300B preference and they assure me that their amp does not have the destructive harmonics that make a SS amp bright. There must be other SS amps that can satisfy?
mglik
I have been turned off by owning what should have been a really good sounding amp, the Viva Solista 845 based SET. Yes, it was boring compared to my 300B SET. I sold it quickly and went back to the 300B. I also have owned a good parallel 300B amp. Also, not satisfied. It lost a lot of the “magic”.
The more I listen to my new Tetra 606s pushed by my 300B mono blocks the more I love it. I use them every morning for vinyl and every evening for 2 channel home theater. Last night It was a great submarine movie, “Hunter Killer”. All the explosions in the bass were thrilling as they should be. Was it the ultimate experience as with a high powered SS amp, no. Can I live with it, yes. Especially this morning as I delightfully listen to a gorgeous female voice singing Schubert lieder! Could ANY SS amp give me the same delight, no!
mglik,
Interesting to hear about your experience with the Viva 845 amp. I had the same experience with a De Havilland 845. It was a bore and didn't work with any of the 4 speakers that I had at the time even though it was hyped to be very good.
Like you, I had a great experience with an 8 watt 300b SET. Much better and deeper bass than I later experienced with another good EL34 amp.
@cal3713

It’s a Purity Audio Design Harmonia V2; you have a choice of 2A3 or 300B but I prefer a more dynamic sounding tube and chose the more linear sounding 2A3.

I considered the Supratek but that would take up more room on my rack and I wanted a Pre where the DHT were not influenced by other variants tubes, just the purity of the 2A3 by itself : )

www.responseaudiony.com/harmonia-mk2.html

Wig
Seriously considering getting a Bakoon 13R. It seems like the most different SS. Current drive instead of voltage drive. And I pretty much already know that it may be the ultimate headphone amp.
IME very linear and pure is best with headphones. SET sound is too rich. Believe I can get a demo 13R. Very curious about how it will handle my my big speakers. Still do think about a strong SS amp.
But it is absolutely true that 300B SET fans are a strong sub group in Audio. There are strong and real reasons why we are so devoted to our way of amplifying systems. However, I cannot discount the strong and real reasons why maybe the lion’s share are devoted to SS. I am certainly coming to well understand why this is. I will never forget the “realness” of that MGM lion’s roar! Speaking of lions...
I have a Supratek Cabernet 300B preamp.I was using that with a pair of Bakoon 5515M 50 watt monoblock amplifiers which were unfortunately not mine and had to be returned to the owner.That was a wonderful sounding combination .