Is there a Solid State amp that can satisfy a SET guy?

Have been a SET guy for so long I have forgotten what a good SS amp even sounds like.
Just bought a pair of $33k speakers that will replace my current $16k speakers. Both are from the same designer and both are 92db and a flat 8 ohms. The new ones arrive in 4 days!
My 300B based amps well drive my current speakers even though I do use the system nightly as a 2 channel home theater. Especially considering the HT usage, I think I may enjoy a SS amp with many times the horsepower. The speaker designer suggests using a Leema Hydra II. I have written to Leema telling them of my 300B preference and they assure me that their amp does not have the destructive harmonics that make a SS amp bright. There must be other SS amps that can satisfy?
mglik
Sugden seems interesting. I do love the "BBC" take on audio.
But "air and sweetness" or "musicality" and I like "a different paradigm, apples and watermelon". I like watermelon-lot of juice but "an apple a day... ".
I don't think there are too many 805 tubes available. Not keen on Psvane. But after my experience with the Viva 845 amp, I have cold feet about going with one of the higher power SETs. I also owned a parallel 300B-close, but no banana.
I owned an Atmosphere S30 and still own and enjoy a Berning MicroZotl (tomorrow I pick up my 45 SET from my tech who just modified it with a 1/4" jack and volume to use it for my headphones instead of my MicroZotl). The OTL sound is clear and musical but cool and SS sounding. And linear as in Linear Tube Audio.
But there must be a SS amp that has qualities of a 300B and a lot of other great qualities that make it a sound that I can easily live with and love like my 300Bs??
Oh... yea "do not think this is possible".
Don't know what you mean by isolating my amps?