Is there a Solid State amp that can satisfy a SET guy?

Have been a SET guy for so long I have forgotten what a good SS amp even sounds like.
Just bought a pair of $33k speakers that will replace my current $16k speakers. Both are from the same designer and both are 92db and a flat 8 ohms. The new ones arrive in 4 days!
My 300B based amps well drive my current speakers even though I do use the system nightly as a 2 channel home theater. Especially considering the HT usage, I think I may enjoy a SS amp with many times the horsepower. The speaker designer suggests using a Leema Hydra II. I have written to Leema telling them of my 300B preference and they assure me that their amp does not have the destructive harmonics that make a SS amp bright. There must be other SS amps that can satisfy?
mglik
My budget for an amp is below $10kish. I have a First Watt M2 and it is nice but I miss the 300B sound. Can’t stand the “linear” sound.
I love it “juicy”.
If your budget is around 10K , then your best bet is LM 805(5K) and 3k$ for tube rolling.

You never know until you try!

It will be better to find dealer of Line Magnetic near you so that you can audition it at your home.

It will work well with your speaker of 92db/W with enough headroom.

Thomas
Thanks shkong,
I was interested in your preference for the lowly LM 805 when you have the have the exhaled Silbatone. If you can be satisfied with the LM, they must be very, very musical?