Is there a Solid State amp that can satisfy a SET guy?

Have been a SET guy for so long I have forgotten what a good SS amp even sounds like.
Just bought a pair of $33k speakers that will replace my current $16k speakers. Both are from the same designer and both are 92db and a flat 8 ohms. The new ones arrive in 4 days!
My 300B based amps well drive my current speakers even though I do use the system nightly as a 2 channel home theater. Especially considering the HT usage, I think I may enjoy a SS amp with many times the horsepower. The speaker designer suggests using a Leema Hydra II. I have written to Leema telling them of my 300B preference and they assure me that their amp does not have the destructive harmonics that make a SS amp bright. There must be other SS amps that can satisfy?
mglik
It’s a whole different paradigm. Apples 🍎 and watermelons 🍉 
Great question.

I've always been interested in this since hearing of the infamous 1985 Stereophile Bob Carver challenge.

For those unfamiliar, I won't spoil it, but their honest conclusion speaks volumes.
Hey, it was the days of J. Gordon Holt. Different times.

"But whatever Bob, and others who can match his technical virtuosity, choose to do with the results of this project, I think that the field of high-end audio amplifier manufacture will never be quite the same again. High price and high status will continue to be handmaidens in audio, but the knowledge that high performance and high price need no longer be inseparable cannot help but impair the glamor of cost-no-object power amps.

We're still a little bewildered around here about how all this turned out. Not the way we expected. But that's the way it was."

https://www.stereophile.com/content/carver-challenge

More here.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/the-carver-amp-challenge-and-the-21st-century-and-it-s-failur...
I also have thought about looking for a pair of Dehavilland Aires mono blocks with 845s. They talk about how well the can handle even lower sensitivity than my 92 dB Tetras. But I tried a really good 845 based amp, the Viva Solista, and did not like it. BTW-if the Leema sounds very SS, what does that actually mean?
I am sure that there are many good things about SS... ?