It was 20 years ago today...

...that I joined the Audiogon community. Cheers to those that have just hit the big two oh, those that are about to, and the new members just starting the journey to connect in even better ways with the music that they love.

And my thoughts are with those that have left us and passed on. Patrick, I really miss you.
128x128viridian
Congratulations.

Imagine what world events will be going on, while we still argue digital vs analog and "what's the best"
I was coming here several years before I started using my current ID, but who’s counting? BTW, Anyone know when our little club house was launched? Anyone have interesting stories about finding Audiogon in the first place? I don't remember how...
Congrats!
You've seen this place go through many phases, with their ups and downs. Here's hoping there's at least another 20 years for you to go.

All the best,
Nonoise
When I feel introspective it’s kind of fun to look back at what I and others were talking about, or for that matter not talking about, back when I joined in 2001 to get away from the world events of the time. I started out using Audiogon to source equipment. After a year or so I started participating in the forums. It was fun. Now I’m back to (mostly) just reading the ads.  Should change my moniker to 'oldbee' perhaps. :-)