Cambridge Audio products unreliable/unsupported?

Has anyone had problems with Cambridge Audio gear failing while still quite new?? I have had two products fail that were under one year old. 350C CD Player and 840Av2 Integrated Amp. Both products were gently treated and lightly used - less than 100 hours total use. Tried to resolve through Cambridge customer service (Ed Selley stopped responding to my inquiries on the Cambridge customer support website)and local repair and it seemed as though the process was designed to make getting a repair more painful than replacing the defective gear. I am new to high end audio and was wondering how many others had the same experience with this company.
craisin1
I had a CA AVR that required service, but it was handled easily by my dealer.  It was by far the best sounding receiver I've ever heard.
I have a very low tolerance for unreliable equipment, but I have been happy in the whole with Cambridge. I have a BD650 universal disk player that I have had for maybe ten years. Never had an issue. I use it now to play SACD (DSD over HDMI).  And I have an 851N that I bought in May 2016. The sound is great. It froze up twice and I had to reset it twice—a couple of years ago.   Other than that no problems. Cambridge has answered my questions promptly and has updated the firmware a few times (I now use it to stream Qobuz).
This is not just cambridge
its %80 of audio mfgr’s!

They are to make money, not lose it,
cheap parts, and high prices, it breaks, 60% throw out and buy new.

This is most,common.

All my gear I’ve had, warranty service and this crappy 1 year warranty is horrible.