Directionality Explained

I have read it argued against by those who think they know
Here is proof
Paul Speltz Founder of ANTICABLES shares his thoughts about wire directionality. Dear Fellow Audiophiles, As an electronic engineer, I struggled years ago with the idea of wire being directional because it did not fit into any of the electrical models I had learned. It simply did not make sense to me that an alternating music signal should favor a direction in a conductor. One of the great things about our audio hobby is that we are able to hear things well before we can explain them; and just because we can’t explain something, doesn't mean that it is not real. 

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2020/05/wire-directionality.html#more
tweak1
I don't know a lot but I do know that claims about what people see or hear are filtered through normal human biases, if nothing is done to try to filter these biases then the tests and claims aren't worth much.
djones51
... I don't care if a million claim they hear a difference in wire directionality unless it's through tests controlled for biases.
That's rather odd that you'd sweep aside the observations of 1 million people so readily, and it suggests you have quite a bias of your own.  Is there any reason you haven't conducted your own "tests controlled for biases?" 
Of course I have biases don't you? Yeah, I'm not rich so I just look at what tests there are out there that have controlled for biases.