Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
tomthiel

I will take the poor man's implementation (Jim's design) every time.
Pure magic in his loudspeakers!

Happy Listening!
@Jafant - I agree about the cost effective implementation.  There's a lot of value in making something people don't need to be rich to own.  That approach is why this thread exists.  There'll never be a Wilson or magico equivalent.  So many people have been able to own and appreciate Thiel products.  So few Wilson or magico.  People with widely varying backgrounds, tastes, budgets, etc. own and appreciate Thiels.  Oil sheiks and stock brokers own the vanity brands.
So some of those “poor man drivers” might not measure as well in isolation, but actually measure better in application
@jafant - yes Alan at HiFi Buys has a good sounding room, it’s before my time but at one time he was ( Audio Alternative) a Thiel dealer :-)

funny you mention it, Alan gave over his high end room to myself, Spouse and Labrador for 8 hours one Saturday to choose a power amp to drive 5A and eventually 7’s. You can see a picture of that in my Poverty Bay system pages.
fun