Do these woofers look right on these Dunlavys IVA's?

Looking at getting these speakers but in the close up showing the woofers they look very frayed- should they look this way or are they on their way out- thks for the advice- here is the link on audiogon-
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisa23gb-dunlavy-full-range

bopper
You have IV's which came originally with Morel woofers and then there was a running change to the Vifa drivers. The IVa was an update that required a model change because of the Scanspeak drivers and the required crossover changes. The first 2 woofer sets were shiny the 3rd was not. Tom
thks guys- I was thinking $1800 also is the right price but he is asking $3000 so doubt he would accept that low an offer?? after thinking about it I do not think I would go over around $1800- 
dweller
I'm not sure what you're looking at but I zoomed in on quite a few of the photos in your link and at least half of them had doped woofers. Time for a trip to the eye doctor?
Jose, they were good enough for me to keep them for 19 years, way longer than any other component I've owned.  I only sold them because I knew I would be moving plus a very good buyer happened along.