Stillpoint component stand with Verity Parsifals

I found a 6 year old post singing the praises of putting a stillpoint component rack under Verity Parsifals. I am thinking of doing the same thing. Just making sure I do this right. The thread of the bolt under the veritys fits a stillpoint, so I take it you screw 4 stillpoints under the speaker and put them on four inverted risers that come with the component rack. Is this how it works?
edorr
Good luck with your venture Davt and thanks for passing on the comments and instructions from Bruce.
Symosium custom Svelte shelf works great between woofer and midrange tweeter.
Decided to forgo the stands and just ordered 8 x Stillpoints Ulta Aluminum. Let's see of good things will happen to my speakers.
Edorr
Decided to forgo the stands and just ordered 8 x Stillpoints Ulta Aluminum. Let's see of good things will happen to my speakers.

Would like to read your report after installing the Stillpoints if possible.
Installed 8 ultra's aluminum under my Verities. Note that I always assume all tweaks are snakeoil until proven otherwise and sat down with zero expectations. Also I have had little succes with vibration control so far in my system. I am happy to report this has all changed with the Ultra's. Unbelieveble - big difference. More detail, and somehow a "cleaner" sound. I have carpet on concrete and was using spikes before. I can only hypothesize energy was previously reflected back into the cabinets, that now gets dissipated in the stillpoints. Keepers.