Tempted to buy a Macintosh

I am quite tempted to buy a Macintosh amp, and would like to learn more about it.

I have a Almarro 318B (18W) integrated and a Triode Lab 2A3 integrated.  For speakers, I have a set of Zu Omen Def I and Spatial Audio X5.  I haven’t heard a Masintosh in person.  I mainly like its retro look.  From reviews, I heard it has a very smooth sound, which may match with my listening preference.  I only listen to Jazz and Bossa Nova with low-medium volume.  And my questions are:

1) My speakers are efficient speakers and I listen in low volume.  So, I don’t need and want big power.  Is Macintosh a good match to my speakers?  I have no interest to change my speakers for now.

2) my budget is around $3000 for used equipment.  That is not a lot for a Mac.  So, it seems I would go for an integrated.  

3) I like tubes, but it seems Macintosh is more a SS brand.  And it seems there is no tube integrated.  The entry level MA252 is a hybrid with a tube preamp and SS amp.  I listen to some your tube video and it sounds great.  But of course, can’t draw any conclusion base on YouTube videos.  Is that a good choice to step into Macintosh world?  Or people would suggest to go different routes to get the full potential of Macintosh?  That is all SS, or separate tube pre amp (e.g. Coincident or Supratek) and power amp (MC275)?
gte357s
@dill ,

I checked out your system. Congratulations on the Pathos Integrated.  I heard it in upstate New York and it is quite special. Very nice system, enjoy.  
Thanks stereo5. A few years back we remodeled our home and had to relocate my listening room to a smaller one. At the time I had an all Pass Aleph system (including phono stage) and Silverline Sonatina's (Avalon style). Loved the system, however it took up too much room. I am very happy with the Pathos and my current setup.
Aren't we all? 
Then we sober up, read up
and make an informed decision.

Sorry Mac People. I got no reason not to love you.

dill,

"I did it out of respect for the OP only. Not for those who judge me."

I don't know that anyone was judging you, maybe just asking you to ease up on the OP, and as it turned out, there was a good reason. I know that I've written some things on this forum that I've regretted, and I've written PM's to the person involved to apologize.