Anyone with W4S amps and preamp

I have read several reviews of the amps and preamp, but never together using balanced connections. Has anyone tried this or even heard it? Would also like to hear favorite "D" amps with favorite preamps.
jrun
Using similar interconnect construction(same wire, different termination obviously), I prefer balanced runs between my W4S gear.
I am unsure what your question is. Are you only asking for the W4S preamp and amp combo or any pre used with a Class D amp?
I would like to hear from anyone who uses or has heard the W4S amps and preamp together preferably with balanced connects in respect to other gear they may have owned. I am also interested in input from anyone who has used switching amps with other peamps with good results. I am using a Bel Canto S300ui while my tube amp is in for repair and it sounds surprisingly good. I am considering moving up the chain to mono's for greater resolution and dynamics. Thanks for the replies so far.
Bel Canto gear sounds wonderful, esp the latest models. I love my REF 1000 mk2 (now M) paired with a Pass Labs XP10 pre. Wonderful combination for warm, open, wide soundstage, excellent detail, dynamics and PRAT, very deep tuneful bass. I hear very good things about the REF 500M too. I can't comment about W4S gear. Tell us about your other components...
I'm using a pair of Wyred 4 Sound SX-1000 monoblocks along with a Dodd Audio Battery tube preamp. The music sounds wonderful. I have also used a Plinius M-16 preamp with the SX-1000 monoblocks that also sounded wonderful.
I hope this helps?