Furutech vs Audioquest Power Cables

Hello everyone, my first post here. I'm in the process of upgrading power cables and wondering if anyone here has first-hand experience testing out Furutech's Nanoflux power cables vs high-end Audioquest cables such as Hurricane/Firebird/Dragon. In order for me to try them out, I will need to pay for them and test them out and then return one for a refund via an online store as I can't find any distributor who carries these cables in my area. Anyone A/B these and can comment on their general characteristics and attributes? Thanks for any help!
b345t
Well I use the Audioquest Hurricane with my Audioquest power conditioner. It just makes sense to me. 
All my other power cords are the excellent Cerious Technologies Matrix cables. I have tried many others.
But, depending upon if you are using the power cords for digital, analog or amps that may make a difference.
Never used the Furutech though sorry, I do like their outlets.

ozzy
Paul McGowan, CEO of PS Audio was so "gobsmacked" by the Audioquest Dragons when all components in system 1 were plugged in using them that he purchased the lot even though PS makes their own Power cables!!  If you go to PS website, you can watch a brief video where he discusses the issue.
Full Disclosure:  PS is now going to be offering AQ cables with their gear.  They are recommending specific AQ cables that they feel mate well with specific pieces of their equipment.
Post removed