Furutech vs Audioquest Power Cables

Hello everyone, my first post here. I'm in the process of upgrading power cables and wondering if anyone here has first-hand experience testing out Furutech's Nanoflux power cables vs high-end Audioquest cables such as Hurricane/Firebird/Dragon. In order for me to try them out, I will need to pay for them and test them out and then return one for a refund via an online store as I can't find any distributor who carries these cables in my area. Anyone A/B these and can comment on their general characteristics and attributes? Thanks for any help!
b345t
As I am sure, all these cables in the 3-5k range are great cables, the point is if you are prepared to spend that kind of money, it would be sensible to find the 'best' cable among the bunch. Maybe
Well I use the Audioquest Hurricane with my Audioquest power conditioner. It just makes sense to me. 
All my other power cords are the excellent Cerious Technologies Matrix cables. I have tried many others.
But, depending upon if you are using the power cords for digital, analog or amps that may make a difference.
Never used the Furutech though sorry, I do like their outlets.

ozzy
Paul McGowan, CEO of PS Audio was so "gobsmacked" by the Audioquest Dragons when all components in system 1 were plugged in using them that he purchased the lot even though PS makes their own Power cables!!  If you go to PS website, you can watch a brief video where he discusses the issue.
Full Disclosure:  PS is now going to be offering AQ cables with their gear.  They are recommending specific AQ cables that they feel mate well with specific pieces of their equipment.