Zu Druid vs Tannoy Prestige or Classic.. need your help

I am going to buy new speakers.  I have only heard Zu speakers very briefly at RMA fest 2yrs ago.
I spent 2-3 hours at a dealers listening to Tannoy Turnberry's and enjoyed them.  Thought they sounded
like music and NOT HIFI !   Any help would be appreciated.
Mike
128x128brm1
With a quick look, I found Zu's rated 101 DB vs Tannoy's rated 93 DB (if correct model.
I am a fan of Zu speakers. While I own Def 4s, I have heard Druid 6s at several shows and liked them a lot. Zu has a 60 day return policy. The advantage of an extended in-home audition is not to be underestimated. I would be reluctant to spend 10k on speakers without it.
Not sure if this is a serious question.  

Every time I have heard Zu audio I was wildly unimpressed.    Turnberry is a lifelong speaker that you would be proud to own...

Not sure how this is even a question.
My bad for not forming a proper question!  I am considering these 2 speaker brands.  Zu seems to get excellent reviews, but I have never listened to them.  I have however heard the Turnberrys and like them.
I was hoping some of you had personal experience with both speaker
brands and could share your thoughts.  Both are a departure from the standard thin tower multi driver/ need an amp the size of a buick to run them and then it still sounds like hifi. MHO
thx
wow, those are two entirely different presentations by those loudspeakers. let us know what you choose and why.