Anyone heard Underwood level1 3910 mod?

Has anyone heard the underwood mods? I am looking at getting a 3910 modded but I don't have another 2K to spend on a API etc. Underwood says $650.00 for their work.

Cheers!
Frano
frano
Sean, What are you trying to tell us? I'm trying to do your mod myself, but I'm not sure whether I should use Skippy or JIF. Will I void my warranty? Love the new Sean! Keep it up...but, don't stay away. Its a good fix for what ails you (and us).
I am well satisfied with my Underwood mod to a Denon 2900. I do not have another player for side by side comparison, but I do believe that the sonics are better. Certainly the workmanship, evident by removing the cover, is top drawer. Apart from the sonics, dealing with Wally was no sweat, and the whole project including shipping both ways, took less than two weeks. I have heard horror stories about delays with other shops.
I will second Eldartford's comments re: workmanship, sound, ease of transaction and timeliness.

Is there more information about the clock? I am interested in sending in my current player for this upgrade and wondered if they will install the clock. Is it truely an APL clock?

So far no response to my email inquiry and its over a week.

Thanks
As far as reaching HRAM for info call Mike at 777-433-9434
he will be glad to take to you about what mods he is offering on the 3910