Magico vs the world

Everywhere I look I only see people (end users and professional reviewers) raving about magico. Build quality, incredible sound, etc... everyone just loves them, especially the modern series, A3, M series, S series (mk2 variant). It is impressive for sure. But I am curious, what speakers have you heard that you compared to magico that you like as much or maybe even better?
smodtactical
I own Hailey 2.2s actually, nice snarky comment.

I've heard M, S, and Q all in dealer demos, auditions, and/or at shows. Numerous amps too (except Pass which a friend runs with apparent success). The best I've heard them was on was Gryphon. I was very interested in the brand at one time but just feel YG is superior for a sealed box, aluminum speaker and ended up purchasing a pair. More alive, better micro dynamics, magical hybrid tweeter, and Yoav's crossover is the secret sauce that brings about a musically superior experience. But YG doesn't have the Valin marketing muscle.

Great comments enjoy what you like YG is definely another great speaker.MAGICO is great as well it took me years to get them to sound there best.I would certainly agree that YG and MAGICO are among the best.Your 100% right Valin is a big MAGICO booster.He suddenly said the MAGICO Minis were just ok after the new models come out making me loose thousands when i sold mine.I told him this at AXPONA.Remember he gets everything on long term loan for free.Enjoy!!
All of this defending and bashing Magico is hilarious. In my audiophile journey I have owned many speakers. Currently I do own a pair of Magico A3s. But there are a lot of great speakers and guess what? Not everyone likes the same thing or the same speakers. That is why there are many speaker manufacturers. Perhaps, something better than Magico will show up? Maybe I will own them? I thought a long time ago that Dynaudio was it for me. Then along came my Magicos and Magnepans. Bye bye Dynaudio. It happened once. It can happen again. Another thing: these speakers don’t operate in a vacuum. You need to recognize that it isn’t just about the speaker. It’s about the system, power management and cabling connected to them and the room. 
@keithr  "Valin marketing muscle" LMAO. So funny. Do you find the bass quantity enough on the hailey 2.2?
@kingbarbuda I wonder what will come along that will make you give up the a3 at the same price point.
Will be hard to beat the A3 at its price point, I have looked long and hard.

The YG are very nice, but I don’t think they are great value, my A3, to my ears, get me as close to the music at 1/4 the price (in Europe). The built quality is also superb.
I can probably play them louder, the YG can sound strained when pushed.