Time for the Dynaco to go, Affordable Integrated or Separates for Wilson's Under $2.5K?

Hi Everyone can it be done?, At the recommendation of a few nice members here, I decided to head in a different direction and find Pre-Owned separates or a nice integrated for my Wilson Audio Watt3/Puppy 2’s. The room is 20x25 but I stit close and do not play loud, I live in a Condo. I am replacing Dynaco MK3’s and like a Musical non-Analytical sound. I am like the idea of VTL, Mcintosh, Rogue, Hegel, and AR. But open to anything. The problem is my budget. How the heck am I going to make Wilson’s sing with so little cabbage. I would like to spend up to $1,000 for the Pre and $2,000 for the Amp. The less the better. Or under $2,000 for an integrated. I have no idea why I want to spend less on an integrated. HELP, I can’t decide. The members here are awesome! Kind and willing to help. All your experience is greatly appreciated!! John
128x128johnwahl
My latest,
paring  a modded
st-70, erring on the side of the original Hafler design with a Rogue Audio Métis Magnum. • st-70 $900
• Metis-$650
• speakers, on the hunt
Klipsch kg-4’s for now
budget fun! 

I am like the idea of VTL, Mcintosh, Rogue, Hegel, and AR.  Scrap all of these unless you prefer the McIntosh sound.  Find a nice Luxman and be happy.

A third vote for a Parasound Halo, or HINT 6. Phono stage, good DAC, etc. Will run the Wilson’s nicely. You could even do a P5 (maybe P6) and A23 (poss even A21) around your price point if you shop carefully.
i have a Synthesis Ensemble integrated (Italian company) that when new, was within your budget.  it punches way above its weight class. they don’t make it anymore, but have a number of integrateds that you may want to check out.