Magico vs the world

Everywhere I look I only see people (end users and professional reviewers) raving about magico. Build quality, incredible sound, etc... everyone just loves them, especially the modern series, A3, M series, S series (mk2 variant). It is impressive for sure. But I am curious, what speakers have you heard that you compared to magico that you like as much or maybe even better?
smodtactical
So, are you bound to dynamic with the boxy colorations, because trust me, the Magico speakers have boxy colorations just like every other dynamic speaker. The superbly built Vapor Audio Joule White has boxy colorations - they all do.

But some have more than others. Does that not matter?
@dznutz ,

I do not own Magico, never cared for the sound, same goes for Focal. I own GE Triton Reference speakers which are perfect for me in every respect but others may not like them.
Lets all bad rap MAGICO because its the best.MAGICO sales will not suffer because of your bad rap.
It may not be the best for everyone, that is OK, what is not OK is the BS from people that probably never even heard them, or spent 2 sec at a show, standing by the door, cause Magico room is always full and hard to get a good seat, making judgments.