Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Pops - I don't have their Zobels. These OCOS cables have been with me since about 1990 when Thiel Audio "upgraded" to more something better. I believe it was Straightwire coax prototypes with similar geometry but better wire and dielectrics. I don't know whether SW still makes such cables. Over the years, using these OCOS in many situations, with many amps and speakers, they seem to stay neutral however they're used. Coax cable claims such characteristics. I have double pairs, but have had to hotrod the termination plugs with hard-wired ends. The ends break tabs, etc. and Sumiko no longer services them.
Oops, that response was for for unsound. From very early-on, perhaps the beginning, but at least the CS3 in 1983, Jim built zobels into the crossovers to stabilize the impedance load for amps.