best power conditioners under 4k

Hi folks, i want to buy the power conditioner under 4k demo, what it the best option, any suggestion it good! thanks!!
128x128saxsaudio1
3E_P
 ~ 15 years ago I was co-owner in a company I named Audio Tweakers, so I get it BUT replace will with can.

I have a bunch of scientific and esoteric Machina Dynamica tweaks including his springs to isolate all my components, New Dark Matter, a must have to significantly improve the sound of any CD/DVD player

If OP owns a house, running a dedicated 20AMP line would be very beneficial

As to PCs, I have owned quite a few different brands (PS Audio Premier Power Plant, most expensive; Furman, Equitech, and BPT)

For the last 2 years I have been very happy with my Core Power 1800, to which I will be adding a Deep Core. These 2 MIGHT make a dedicated line moot, or close enough
hth
Inakustik 3500.  Search the existing threads on the 'gon for comments, and draw your own conclusions.
I can hardly say what is "best," but I've owned a few brands over theyears (Furman, Shunyata, Isotek) and I am really happy with my recent purchase of Isotek pwer conditioners (Titan and EVO3 Sigma).  I bought these after hearing a demonstration by their sales representative.  The big change was between no conditioner and their relatively inexpensive powerstrip with built in conditioning.  The smaller improvement, at progressively higher price was still worth it to me, but, declining marginal utility is clearly at work here.