best power conditioners under 4k

Hi folks, i want to buy the power conditioner under 4k demo, what it the best option, any suggestion it good! thanks!!
128x128saxsaudio1
OP only thinks he needs a power conditioner.  In reality we've all learned that he really just needs a smattering of inexpensive tweaks from SR and others.  In fact ....anyone who thinks they need any new piece of gear should really focus on tweaks.  In the bigger scheme of things a $150 fuse is really going to make a more meaningful sonic improvement over a new amp, source or speakers....let's just be clear on this up front.  If you are in any way shape or form basically pleased with your system, DO NOT even think about upgrading equipment when you can tweak your way to sonic bliss.
Correct. Well said. 
Its one thing to upgrade when you have a component you just can't stand. But any time you are basically satisfied and just want a little more you can get that and then some with tweaks, and with a lot less short term risk and a lot more long term value. Good to see you coming around on this one. 
3E_P
 ~ 15 years ago I was co-owner in a company I named Audio Tweakers, so I get it BUT replace will with can.

I have a bunch of scientific and esoteric Machina Dynamica tweaks including his springs to isolate all my components, New Dark Matter, a must have to significantly improve the sound of any CD/DVD player

If OP owns a house, running a dedicated 20AMP line would be very beneficial

As to PCs, I have owned quite a few different brands (PS Audio Premier Power Plant, most expensive; Furman, Equitech, and BPT)

For the last 2 years I have been very happy with my Core Power 1800, to which I will be adding a Deep Core. These 2 MIGHT make a dedicated line moot, or close enough
hth