Magico vs the world

Everywhere I look I only see people (end users and professional reviewers) raving about magico. Build quality, incredible sound, etc... everyone just loves them, especially the modern series, A3, M series, S series (mk2 variant). It is impressive for sure. But I am curious, what speakers have you heard that you compared to magico that you like as much or maybe even better?
smodtactical
Magico! Magico!  Where art thou Magico.

We don't even have a Magico dealer in Denver that I am aware of.
So many good speakers in the stratospheric price ranges. I’ve been to Axpona over many years and these are my top 6 that always impress...

Raido 5.1
Lumen White Lumyere
Magico M3/M6
Wilson Audio Alexx
Focal Utopia Grand
Acoustic Zen Crescendo

I really like the Harbeth 40.2, but they are so different vs. the Magico speakers I own that the comparison is meaningless.

In my own two systems I have the M3's and the Q3's.  They are famous for being neutral - very little, if anything, added to the ultimate sound. I thought the Q3 was the best speaker I ever heard in it's price range - until I bought the M3's.

I've listened to nearly all the current models of Magico speakers at trade shows and I like them all - for different reasons and applications. But, they are expensive. A used pair of any Magico, in good condition, might be an affordable option.
Well sorry to join the "not my cuppa" mob but I tend to agree on the Magico "sound"frankly, beautiful finish, top flight marketing obviously making the Owner lots of dosh! I've heard them in numerous settings from the First launch at CES-sadly my impressions remain the same to this day--rather brittle ,dry and I find them fatiguing especially on Digital material and heaven only knows why they present with a server or digital demo to prospective customers-beats me.

No its a brave attempt at a seemingly superior Transducer-but fails in my view. There are far better choices for the prices Magico demand today.

I'd suggest Vandersteen 5a Carbons, Tidal Diaceras,Big Verity's-and a
Plethora of others for consideration  if box speakers are your quest.

Sorry Magico-like I said "not my cuppa"--well in my room anyway .

IMHO

T212

“There are far better choices for the prices Magico demand today.”

I couldn’t agree with you anymore!