VIVID AUDIO SPEAKERS

Has anyone heard these speakers? Are there any owners who would like to comment.How do they compare to other high end speakers (Revel, B&W, Wilson, YG etc.)? What do you like about Vivid. Any poblems or complaints? What amps, pre-amps, cables, front end are you using with Vivid?
matjet
My favorite system had Vivid Audio Giya G1's. The "performances" heard through the system was magical to my wife's and my ears. That's the only system my wife ever said she wanted.
To the OP, I am not sure why Kenjit is trying to make this thread about me.  Vivid makes wonderful products that you should have a high level of confidence in buying.  This will be my final post in this thread and my apologies for the hijack.  

@kenjito to my knowledge you have never heard or even seen my speakers.  Did you come visit me at CAF or AXPONA last year?   If you did, wonderful.  I wish you would have introduced yourself.  If not, I suppose it is moot. I know you despise boxed speakers.  

Regarding the materials, the different impedance associated with the fiberglass or CH combined with the air and nomex honeycomb is an improvement in terms of damping.  To maximize efficacy, additional damping materials (stuffing) is required.  CF is also slightly more effective than fiberglass due to it's more textured surface.  In practical applications, the aerospace company that makes my cabinets uses these panels with additional light-weight damping material to reduce cabin noise from 120dB to below 70dBs.  Is it perfect?  No.  Is it a legitimate attempt to address issues within a box speaker?  Yes.  You obviously disagree.  That is fine.  

Vivid does more.  The shape of their designs are a further step in addressing this issue beyond material.  But to ignore material is to literally ignore what the designer explicitly says regarding the speakers.  The speaker drivers are explicitly designed based on how they interact with the cabinet and the exotic designs are explicitly intended to optimize sound production.  I don't have the resources to design my own drivers so I had to experiment with 3rd party units to see what worked best.  

Some day, I hope my speakers are sold broadly enough that I will have enough profit to invest in further R&D to address all the issues.  Regarding "mass production", last year my peak production run was 14 cabinets (7 pairs).  I am a true small business trying to experiment and have risked my retirement on it.  I am self funded, don't have deep pockets from the sale of another business and still work a day job.  In the interim, I am going to build the best product I possibly can.  

I have owned 2 model of vivid before upgrading to wilson
sasha 2. My ist pair is the vivid v1.5 which i’ve owned twice
and the vivid giya g3 before migrating to wilson.

vivids are fast with a micro and macro dinamics to die for.
they are highly musical speakers. The v1.5 has a mid bass
hump that i like which gives vocals a forward and meaty
presentation, the giya is more neutral and laid back in com
parison.

what i dont like about them is their “monotone” presentation,
it’s not good in terms of giving instrument its right  colour or
timbre. I also find that; although there’s zero cabinet diffraction,
cabinet coloration is very much present.

https://hometheaterreview.com/vivid-audio-kaya-90-floorstanding-speaker-reviewed/
This quoted from the Home Theater Review article:
“The first Vivid Audio speakers I recall seeing at a local audiophile show were large, brightly colored, with tapered and curved tubes that reminded me of the opera singer’s head from The Fifth Element or the iconic B&W Nautilus speaker. The Vivid Audio speakers have nothing to do with The Fifth Element opera singer, of course, but in a strange twist of fate they are in fact related to the classic Bowers & Wilkins Nautilus speakers. Laurence Dickie, the sole engineer and designer of the Nautilus at B&W, co-founded and became the engineering director of Vivid Audio in 2001.”

I have owned Kaya 90 for over a year now, and frankly speaking they are among the best speakers I have heard. I had Stenheim2 before, dynamic,fast and a little lean to me, and Kharma Exquisite midi is romantic and sublime. KAYA is between them, not too lean or too romantic. I have heard Wilson Audio Alexia several times and honestly do not like them, neither Magico S3. The only American speakers I like is Rockport