Klipsch Heresy 4?

I didn't realize the 4s came out until I started researching the Heresy 3s. Has anyone heard them or purchased them? What's the deal?
bluorion
Based on my experience (which is exactly like yours assuming you're me) the Heresy IIIs unapologetically do provide a high end experience that is as good as the gear driving 'em. Coherent and detailed. However, having just read an interview with Alon Wolf, I'm inclined more toward the "no port" (except in a storm of course) design of my Heresy IIIs...this is convenient as that's what I own, but some of his points were interesting relative to why Magicos are portless. Level goes up allowing  bass to become unruly and lumpy, port noise, mouse and rodent entry points, possible buoyancy issues when in flooded conditions, last minute hiding places for contraband during police raids. It's also interesting that Heresies are relatively unique...small floor tilted fat boxes which really do take up less visual space...a good thing...I can see over them. I will audition the IVs eventually and likely recant most of this post, but for now I'm with Alon.
I’m confused w/ Huffs reviews. Just before this review he reviewed the Dynaudio Special 40 and swore up and down that it was the best speaker he ever heard in his system and that it’s a lifetime speaker. Don’t be swayed by his reviews. Take what you want from them with a grain of salt and make your own decision from other sources too and personal auditioning.

special 40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6c2OdvWdqM

Heresy iv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCH1MMZChOc

I enjoy Huff's reviews.  He does have some good insight about the components he reviews.  But you should keep in mind, the newest speaker, amp, etc., that he reviews, is the best.  And he keeps it for a while until the next "Best" hits his column. 
mjcmt  , yup , you got it  right about Huff  , it's really just entertainment .I find it really funny when some one buys something based on their review like one of Huff's .I am sure he's a good guy , just do not buy in to his hype
Steve replaced the Heresys already with JBLs... 

Anyhow! :-) Today I was caught offguard. I went to this hifi store to buy a CD player. I auditioned it on Heresy 4 speakers and DA’AM!!!! I immediately asked what my current speakers would do when trading in... really considering it now!

These speakers could fill a room! A huuuuge sweet spot, love it! I think I’d have to listen to them in my own home first but I’m really practically sold.