How does this make sense, any sense? Any sense at all??

I was just looking at Stereophile's  recommended components, for speakers. 
Within the Class A restricted extreme low frequencies category are:
KEF LS50 at $1500  and
Wilson Sasha at $38,000.
Why would you pay 38 grand when you can get the same category for 1500?  Why I say?

Even worse!!!
In the full range Class B category we have the KEF Ref. 5 at $20,000.
Why would you wanna pay $20,000 for a speaker that is outclassed by the same family (KEF LS50) at a fraction of the price?
How does this make any sense????
Stereophile, seriously.  Let 'er rip homie. 

shtinkydog
kenjit said: " Does the $50k speaker have a flatter frequency response than a $100 speaker? What does the former do that the latter does not? Why dont you stop beating about the bush and show us the measurements as evidence?"

Most people care more about the music, how good their systems sound then the damn measurements. Can't you get that through your infinite baffle, sound proof chamber head? Nobody cares about your silly theories, imaginary designs or attacks on the speaker industry,
I didn’t say any amp and sub with ls50 will be top notch in a small to moderate sized room.

I said a beefy amp ie high current delivery and of course good quality and sub that is also good quality.

Then of course the user must get the sub Adjusted properly to blend with the mains. 
That gets you well up there.....
Most people care more about the music, how good their systems sound then the damn measurements. Can't you get that through your infinite baffle, sound proof chamber head
I do respect that some audophiles just want an expensive toy to play with and boast about how expensive it was, however some of us are super audiophiles. We actually care about knowing how to tell whether one speaker is better than another at reproducing the signal you put ino it. This is not a matter of opinion. It is fact. There are plenty of opinions about what sounds good. It's time for more facts. Audiophiles have been lied to for long enough. 
@ kenjit

"Super Audiofiles" Ok then. Do you get fake muscle tights and a cape?
@kenjit........................
I shouldn’t ask but how do I become a super audiophile?  Dying to know. Is it a secret club or something because I want in?  Asking for all of us.