Supratek..Cabernet 6SN7 or Cabernet DHT

Hey all, I’m trying to decide between the two LS. I’ll be using the First watt SET-3 as my power amp. VPI prime with Lyra Delos cart. I
listen to a lot of classic rock, classical and some jazz. Any suggestions?
ruff2001
Looking forward to your impressions of the pre, I am traveling the same kind of road, was lucky to catch a private sell of a Belles SA-30 Class A amp, hopefully get it next week, plan is to buy a Supratek Cabernet to go with it, Nick says the amps should be perfect for each other, I have looked at a lot of power amps the last two years, but mostly been thinking about class A, nearly bought the Luxman L590Aii intergraded amp, but was afraid I would miss tubes in the pre section too much..... Tubes..They can be annoying to maintain.... But the sound they make, makes it worth it.
As soon as I get it and let it break in a little I'll give you an update. After speaking to Mick and telling him about me trying to decide between the 6SN7 and the DHT, he told me that for a short time he'll be making a Cabernet with both outputs, gives me the best of both worlds and I don't have to decide which one to get; I'll have both. I ordered that one. Mick is an amazing guy and is happy to answer your questions; a precious gem to audiophiles and music lovers. Your Belles SA-30 amp is an amazing amp I was lucky enough to hear one in a friend's system, good catch getting one. I think the Cabernet would be a perfect match for it.  
Yeah, Mick is great, always ready to answer questions one has, does not matter how stupid !
Unfortunately I am not in position to take him on the offer he has at the moment,  concerning the Cabernet, hopefully the offer still stands a bit later in the year, I am sure the 6SN7 is the tube for me, but being able to choose is very cool indeed.
Yes I am really stoked that I got the Belles, the seller was a true gentleman and the buying experience was top notch, now just have to hope the cargo company takes good care of it.