Looking for a hybrid integrated to do it all!

Hi everyone, I'm sure this request will draw some ire from the "separates only" crowd but here goes! I'm looking to transition my separate preamp/DAC/amp stack to a more minimalist setup fairly soon but have had some trouble turning up possible components. Here are my rough requirements:

• Needs to be a hybrid tube/SS design as I like the tube sound too much to let go
  • Needs to have a high quality integrated DAC
  • Should be well built and competently designed with good components
  • Has to output a decent amount of current (around 100wpc @ 4 ohms)
  • This is subjective but it needs to be aesthetically pleasing
  • Bonus points if it has a high quality integrated phono stage (not a must since I'm willing to go separate on this)
  • Bonus points if it has a remote
Pretty much the only option I've found so far that checks all the boxes is the Heaven11 Billie. If anyone has any suggestions of other products to look into that are like this, definitely let me know! For what its worth, I will be using this with a pair of Dynaudio Contour 20s and my budget is no more than $2500 (but I would consider used gear as well). Thanks!
primarist
All of these enthusiastic responses indicate that integrated technology and performance is exemplary. I've both separates and integrated and with the former, it's all about the pre-amp. With the latter, it's all about the pre- end of things. Maybe contact Larry Staples (Lursky here on audiogon) or atmasphere here on audiogon to get their views?
I build hybrid power amps but if you want an all in one go with Vinnie Rossi plus he is a very good guy.

There are some decent ones but the new Krell K300 is natural ,warm ,dynamic and class.  A  Ibias circuit 150-300 wpc 
very respectable dac, hdmi inputs and outputs spdif, optical, to play all your great movies concerts , as well as picture sound great 5 star , A rateing,and not too bulky can be bought for around $7k with discounts .without question the best integrated under $10 k 
nothing mentioned on these pages is as musical , and so  versatile. Just check it out go hear it in person ,start by reading 
all the great reviews ,and it also has a app streams all top services 
as well as Flac,wav and other files.
BTW the K300 Krell is all Solidstste  but being a Patented sliding glass A bas it sounds very tube like but having much better defined detail and dynamics Huge soundstage .
A pure class A preamplifier section with 150 position cirrus logic volume.   The standard Amplifier class  A runs the current output at 100% a lot of wasted heat .
krells sliding Ibias  monitors the current output and increases the current as needed  as well as other technologies ,it does it all !!
btw I do not own it yet .i own their just discontinued Vangard that is excellent .
the new K300 is a bit more resolved and warm sounding a tube lovers 
Solid  State  Integrated !!
that's not the budget for what you are asking for my suggestion is the Aesthetix Mimas with Dac and Phono
Good luck in your Quest