Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
oblgny
As always, good to hear from you,  Brother. Thank You for the update and I hope your CS 2.4 speakers find the next good home.  Equally good to read that you stay in contact with Audio Den and their expansion. Most of us are not so fortunate to have a dealer/retailer within a five minute drive from home.  Yes, the Ayre integrated is incredible and impressive enough to drive Maggies. I know that you enjoy both Maggies and Thiels.Hope that you are well and gearing up for Spring!

Happy Listening!
Thank You Guys

arvincastro ,
I looked at your systems pictures again and I think you are closer
to chasing the last 5% !

Today is Classical Sunday
Rob
oblgny
FWIW ... I too find SQ of Qobuz to be marginally better than Tidal. I have nothing against MQA streamed from Tidal, but there is also something nice about being able to stream in Hi Res at native resolution via Qobuz.
I too hope your 2.4 speakers find a good home. Someone in your locale is going to be very lucky.  You yourself are also fortunate that your local dealer is still alive and kicking ... I'm still very much in mourning that my own local dealer (Audio Consultants in Evanston, IL) recently closed its doors.
jazzman...

A small number of b&m retailers remain throughout NY metro which is fortunate for moi in terms of visiting them, and having pretty much dropped in on all of them at one time or another, a nice little education in a lot of very good stuff. I would guesstimate that I’ve purchased 50% of what I was able to listen to over the years so it’s an equitable arrangement for everyone. 
@jab 

Thanks for sharing your experiences! I will check out those Sound Anchor stands for compatibility. Will try a temporary solution as an experiment first...think I may be chasing improvements that really aren't possible in my listening space.

Arvin