Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Thank You Guys

arvincastro ,
I looked at your systems pictures again and I think you are closer
to chasing the last 5% !

Today is Classical Sunday
Rob
oblgny
FWIW ... I too find SQ of Qobuz to be marginally better than Tidal. I have nothing against MQA streamed from Tidal, but there is also something nice about being able to stream in Hi Res at native resolution via Qobuz.
I too hope your 2.4 speakers find a good home. Someone in your locale is going to be very lucky.  You yourself are also fortunate that your local dealer is still alive and kicking ... I'm still very much in mourning that my own local dealer (Audio Consultants in Evanston, IL) recently closed its doors.
jazzman...

A small number of b&m retailers remain throughout NY metro which is fortunate for moi in terms of visiting them, and having pretty much dropped in on all of them at one time or another, a nice little education in a lot of very good stuff. I would guesstimate that I’ve purchased 50% of what I was able to listen to over the years so it’s an equitable arrangement for everyone. 
@jab 

Thanks for sharing your experiences! I will check out those Sound Anchor stands for compatibility. Will try a temporary solution as an experiment first...think I may be chasing improvements that really aren't possible in my listening space.

Arvin
Arvin - floor coupling is, in my experience, a worthwhile endeavor. During development of the 03 In the late 70s, we discovered a new problem attributable to phase/time coherence, of a bothersome upper midrange jitteriness. A cure was to couple the speakers to the wood floor via 3 pins. That solution became part of the product and rubbed off into the general 3rd party stabilizer feet solution. Piercing carpet via spikes also firmed up the bass. However, coupling directly to concrete sometimes produced an undesirable edginess. In my time at Thiel, we supplied invertible pins where the domed end could be used to concentrate the load, significantly smush the carpet, but not penetrate to the underlying floor. A similar effect could be gotten by placing the spikes into small diameter cups of some kind. In the day I had some cups machined from brass (for shows). The top had a pointed-bottom hole to match the pin, and the bottom was a hemisphere about 1/4" diameter.  You can buy online brass hemispheres and drill a dimple to capture the point of the pin.