Floor standing speaker recommendations new or used, $10,000 and under

Hello I'm looking to some new speakers and I need some recommendations to audition.  I currently have the Nola Viper IIa, but I'm looking for improved bass and just an improvement in sound overall.

I have a Mcintosh mc7150 power amp and a De havilland Ultra verve 3 preamp.  My source is a musical fidelity cd player.

I have a medium sized room, approximately 20' by 16'. Ceiling is about 9ft high.

I've listened to the Focal Sopra 2. and the Totem Acoustic Hawk, but I'd like to expand my options.
hawk28
i have never heard these but I would want to check out revel ultima salon 2’s. 15k  new but they come up occasionally under 10k
I'm certainly glad I sought your opinions on speaker options, as you all have given me many options.  I think i'm going to limit the auditioning process to maybe 5 or 6 different candidates, for my own sanity.  Right now, anything I audition will be compared to the Sopra 2, which I'm favoring right now.  The Magico A3, the Joseph Audio Perspective, and the offerings from Emerald Physics and Goldenear will be put on my audition list.  I'll do more research on some of the others to round out the audition list.  Note;  Some of the recommendations that you all made are too tall for my room.  And while I'm sure they're fine loudspeakers in their own right, they would overwhelm my medium-sized room.  But thanks for the suggestions just the same. 
@soma70 - The Revel Ultima Salon2 speakers retail new at $22K per pair. You might be thinking of their smaller Studio2 which retail for $16K per pair.
I just went through the same journey as you are in. I auditioned Focal Sopra N2, Kanta, Magico A3, KEF ref 3, Audiosolutions Figaro L, Revel Studio2, F228be, BW 803D3, MA Pl300 II.
I had short listed it to Magico A3, Audiosolutions Figaro L and MA Pl300 II 
It was very hard to decide between Figaro L and Magico A3. Finally I decided for Magico A3. They simply the best. 
Figaro L are also impeccable. You can close your eyes and pick either of those and you will not be disappointed. 
By the way, my search went on for > 4 months. So you can understand the pain I went through.
Aequo Audio Stilla, Gauder DARC 40,  Piega coax 511, Manger P2. Avantgarde Zero, Naim Ovator S600. All have a very different sound signature.