3 budget speaker cable choices

Looking at:
Canare 4s11
Audioquest type 4
Audioquest CV-4 used

Would appreciate some opinions on the positive or negative aspects of these. Thanks!

bajaed
When you ordered, did you state in the notation area that you are aware that since you are ordering a custom made item, it can’t be returned unless defective?  If you didn’t, your order will be held up until they receive the disclaimer from you.  In that case, send them an email on Monday so they can advise.  It takes them about 4 business days to make the cables and ship.   Enjoy them and don’t be disappointed if the sound changes as the break in goes on.  At 500 hours, the sound is fantastic!
I did tell them when I ordered over the phone. I almost didnt order because of the break in. Hope they don't take a year to sound good!
I broke in both sets of cables in my secondary system on the second floor of our house. I left them on 24/7 for 21 days (I think). After the first 2 hours, they sound wonderful and only get better as time goes on. Enjoy the break in, and don’t forget to let us know what you think of them. Enjoy!