3 budget speaker cable choices

Looking at:
Canare 4s11
Audioquest type 4
Audioquest CV-4 used

Would appreciate some opinions on the positive or negative aspects of these. Thanks!

bajaed
Still haven't ordered but will this week. Before I do, are Anticable level 2 worth throwing into the mix?
I have the BJC Canare and Belden (not 1313A) speaker cables. In my systems the Belden sounds flat and veiled compared to the Canare. Couldn’t wait to take the Belden out.

In general BJC seems to prefer Belden over Canare, and I wonder if it is because the Canare star quad is harder to terminate than the two wire Belden.

My BJC Canare has the welded spades and I have to say that when I hear posters here say that one spade sounds better than another I feel I am privileged to be in the presence of such golden earned ’philes, as I doubt I could hear the difference. But hey, everyone draws the line where they please.
When you ordered, did you state in the notation area that you are aware that since you are ordering a custom made item, it can’t be returned unless defective?  If you didn’t, your order will be held up until they receive the disclaimer from you.  In that case, send them an email on Monday so they can advise.  It takes them about 4 business days to make the cables and ship.   Enjoy them and don’t be disappointed if the sound changes as the break in goes on.  At 500 hours, the sound is fantastic!
I did tell them when I ordered over the phone. I almost didnt order because of the break in. Hope they don't take a year to sound good!