3 budget speaker cable choices

Looking at:
Canare 4s11
Audioquest type 4
Audioquest CV-4 used

Would appreciate some opinions on the positive or negative aspects of these. Thanks!

bajaed
weld is better, don`t forget to email them about the 1313A cable , its the best Belden cable, they used this as a reference when they were building the Iconoclast speaker cables. the 1313 A is very good. i also have the Carnare 4s11 with the weld for Blue Jean, the 1313A is a far better cable.
Ram Electronics does NOT solder the terminations.  They use WBT copper sleeves crimped on the wires and the spades or bananas are screwed into the crimp sleeve.  I compared the Blue Jeans with the Ram cables (buddy of mine has Blue Jeans) and the Ram cables are the better sounding with their terminations.
Hell I can't decide! Sounds like both have advantages. The BJC rep I talked to said he saw no advantage to the 1313 but Greg Sears by them! Many say weld is better but others tout quality of crimp on Ram. Need to check diameter of my speaker posts as I think they are larger and may need the 8mm spades from Ram as opposed to 6mm from BJC.
Still haven't ordered but will this week. Before I do, are Anticable level 2 worth throwing into the mix?
I have the BJC Canare and Belden (not 1313A) speaker cables. In my systems the Belden sounds flat and veiled compared to the Canare. Couldn’t wait to take the Belden out.

In general BJC seems to prefer Belden over Canare, and I wonder if it is because the Canare star quad is harder to terminate than the two wire Belden.

My BJC Canare has the welded spades and I have to say that when I hear posters here say that one spade sounds better than another I feel I am privileged to be in the presence of such golden earned ’philes, as I doubt I could hear the difference. But hey, everyone draws the line where they please.