Pure Class A SS vs Tube Amp

I have high efficiency 100dB speakers klipsch KLF 30 with mods  
im trying to decide pure class A or Tube amp 
Any Pure class A recommendations will be appropriated especially the one sound good at low volume under 6K MRSP .
128x128lordrootman
Lordrootman,
Your decision of the Aleph First Watt is a good one. Too bad about no xlr input. I had a Pass Labs Aleph 30 and it had balance inputs and was a very good sounding class A amp.
But I have to say that the tube amps I’ve had since then sound much better at low volumes, which you mentioned is important to you. So I’d look into a tube amp w/ balanced inputs if this is a factor for you.

Prima Luna are great amps, made by  Spark ,,,I perfer Spark's own line Cayin,,,for a  better price and almost same  design, but i perfer Cayin's design.
which Prima  Luna do you have?

@mozartfan I have an EVO300 integrated, currently with stock tubes. But not for long :-)

Seems like with gain complications I’m still not going to get great benefits with Michi P5 and passlab first Watts J2 ?

Any of the Pass Labs  XA amps would be a great fit for your system. You can get one here and other sites and the resale value is great in case you decide to go tube.  You would be doing yourself and injustice if you don’t try a Pass Labs amp.