Fyne Speakers now in the USA

I noticed that Suncoast Audio in Sarasota Florida is now selling Fyne speakers. I'm in NH so it would be a bit of a road trip for me. Has anyone heard them. Apparently they were designed by former speaker designers from Tannoy. Looking at the specs they seem highly efficient. They seem to be selling very well in Europe and have excellent reviews.
luxmancl38
Would be nice if the guys at Suncoast would respond to pricing on these speakers. Funny, got an email from a salesman there who wasn’t sure on the pricing..... then nothing. Probably not a good way to sell a new line of speakers here in the U.S.
We have responded to every request for pricing.   There isn’t a “salesman” who doesn’t know the pricing.  I’m the owner and we all know the pricing.  The MANUFACTURER/DISTRIBUTOR PROHIBITS posting pricing online.  This is not all that uncommon.  Feel free to call me and I will give you the pricing over the phone.  My number is on our website.  
There’s a dealer for Fyne Speakers in Cornwall, New York- Hudson Valley Hifi. 

Very nice speakers 
This month the Absolute Sound reviewed the Fyne F501. Said the $1750 speaker gave a performance close to a 10K speaker. Very positive review.