Synergistic Research Cable Risers?

Recenty Synergistic  research  brought out some cable risers.  https://www.synergisticresearch.com/accessories/cable-risers/

The audio press said they made one of the biggest differences when taken out of the system, then re installed back in. Does anyone have first hand experience with these ?

That being said, they seem like quite a bit of money for what you get, however if they  work at improving the sound it would be worth it. I do use Synergistic products  which have made a definite improvement in sound but am quite skeptical on this product.
simguy
Millercarbon. The vibration you are feeling is from the SOUND not from the current. Go and hold the cable that your electric range is connected to.  Turn on ONE ring. That will be  approx 1500 watts at 60 hz. Notice if the wire is vibrating lol. 
Bingo!
Yeah that’s you, can’t see the forest for the trees.
This may as well be a fuser thread as it’s the same 1/2 dozen voodooist’s every time.

And attention those who purchase them, don’t forget the cable risers have to be around the right way, logo towards the speakers, and at least 100hrs break in time is needed before you can hear the difference.
Taken from Elliott’s sound products page:

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith, I am nothing."

From ’The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy’, Douglas Adams

The above could just as easily be re-phrased - for example ...

"I refuse to prove that my cables/risers/fuses will make your system sound better", says the snake oil vendor, "for proof denies faith, and without faith, you will hear nothing."

One good reason you might want to follow the lead of a growing segment of the community and start following my posts.
Say what!
There was carrots in that.....
I’ve always thought that it has something to do with the dielectric effect.
Earlier today, I came across this tidbit: https://www.monoandstereo.com/2020/02/the-effect-of-plastic-wound-capacitor.html#more

Clicking on the photos enlarges them for easier viewing.

It’s minor, but measurable (which many here demand to see), so if it alters the value of a capacitor (and therefore, the sound, albeit slightly), why doesn’t it pertain to cables as well?

All the best,
Nonoise