Synergistic Research Cable Risers?

Recenty Synergistic  research  brought out some cable risers.  https://www.synergisticresearch.com/accessories/cable-risers/

The audio press said they made one of the biggest differences when taken out of the system, then re installed back in. Does anyone have first hand experience with these ?

That being said, they seem like quite a bit of money for what you get, however if they  work at improving the sound it would be worth it. I do use Synergistic products  which have made a definite improvement in sound but am quite skeptical on this product.
simguy
I tell ya!
A pair of $1 ceramic cones make great cable risers as well as points under equipment.
Think I have 40 of em total from Fleabay.

Quite possible the SR products work but I will put my saved shekels towards more records thank you very much!
what might be more helpful is a discussion of how and why it might work and some possible reasons. I think IF you are using a highly ( a relative term ) capacitive cable with poor dialectric, risers might be a waste. Of course the Uber or BDP suggestions are low cost. IF your room floor is carpet then insulating risers may help. Not so much on hardwood ( the real thing ) or natural stone / slate. i have a bunch of Myrtlewood blocks cut in the “ word salad “ golden ratio...those are cheap and easy to make on my Delta Unisaw but with a German fence....... no daughters for rent
Uber: i am holding out for a shipping damaged Green Egg, the bits should have few if any parallel surfaces.....
Unlike most of the responders here I have tried and use a lot of SR products. They all come with a 30 day return policy. To date I have not returned anything. Looking forward to the cable elevators and the new mig’s. 
what might be more helpful is a discussion of how and why it might work and some possible reasons.
Get someone to quietly tap/shake your speaker wires while you listen blind and see if you hear a difference. 
Why even give these snake oiler's a chance to sell one lot to the gullible here, just another money grab like the AC mains fuses and HFT things are.