Synergistic Research Cable Risers?

Recenty Synergistic  research  brought out some cable risers.  https://www.synergisticresearch.com/accessories/cable-risers/

The audio press said they made one of the biggest differences when taken out of the system, then re installed back in. Does anyone have first hand experience with these ?

That being said, they seem like quite a bit of money for what you get, however if they  work at improving the sound it would be worth it. I do use Synergistic products  which have made a definite improvement in sound but am quite skeptical on this product.
simguy
Sorry Miller but your credibility is non existent so join the rest of us mate!
I'm quite happy with my ceramic insulator cones at $1 a pop from eBay.
Ex ham radio supply.
For that price,no.I did hear a difference in the posted video though.I liked the sound better without the risers.

The lexicon of the  Debbie Downer's is growing at an exponential rate thanks to Wolfie and good old  "Cheers George"... and all of this in only two posts: 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Voodoo BS
No Shame
Toxic
Hyperbole laden sheep
Athletic supporter
Hell hole
Violence
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simply amazing, isn't it?

Hey Georgie  ... have you complained to the Mods yet today? Better hurry because someone, somewhere, on this site is having a good time.

Frank

Whenever I denigrate snake oil manufacturers and or their shills.
If it they thought it didn’t apply to themselves, then there’d be no reason to get testy and retaliate personally.
So what does that tell you about the ones that do????????? (and it's always the same 1/2 dozen that do)

Hey Georgie ... have you complained to the Mods yet today?
Don’t have to, I’m sure their watching this closely, sure they have "SR" flagged.
A stream of golden light, when all around is darkness. That’s our Georgie.