LP made from a digital master recording...

The digital vs. analog thoughts, even debates I can understand...when the analog LP is from analog masters.  When an LP is pressed using a digital master recording as the source, does that LP still have an analog advantage?   
whatjd
Nandric, that is a common miss understanding. That is not how DACs work. DACs recreate the analog signal from digital data. If I show you both an analog 100 Hz waveform and one from a DAC they will look exactly the same. There are no on and offs, no steps. 
Digital has some significant advantages over analog. Once the signal is in digital form you can manipulate the data any way you want without adding distortion whereas in analog every time you pass the signal through another device there is always added distortion. 
Two recordings stand out in my mind as extremely special. One is Tower of Power Direct on Sheffield records and the other is Chick Corea's Chinese Butterfly which I down loaded in 96/24. One totally analog with minimal intervening steps and the other straight digital from the microphones and instruments to the inputs of my DACs. Frankly I have more digital downloads that reach this level of performance than records.
It is much harder to damage a digital signal. It is also a shame that more recording is not done direct to disc. 
The mastering engineer's vision of the finished product is a big deal.

I wouldn't be surprised if he/she was making different choices for LPs. Certainly happens with different releases of CD's as well.
mijostyn
... DACs recreate the analog signal from digital data. If I show you both an analog 100 Hz waveform and one from a DAC they will look exactly the same. There are no on and offs, no steps.
That may be  counterintuitive for some audiophiles, but it's absolutely true.
Monty's demo illustrates this.
@gpgr4blu I look at it the same way.  I like music and only hope it's recorded, engineered and mastered well no matter what format it's served up in. 
I took this image in analog studio in Helsinki in 2004 on 35mm film.

The way it used to be when you’re in analog studio. You can’t imitate STUDER digitally, live music must be recorded this way (on tape, multi-track) then vinyl release is a pure magic. It depends on the genre of music, but when we’re talking about Jazz, Soul, Rock i can’t even imagine digital recordings, it wasn’t there when the best stuff was recorded. Magnetic tape is a part of this music. Everyone who wish to be authentic in these genres normally record on tape. Some people/musicians simply can’t afford their own analog studio or can’t properly play to record in one take. Digital is easy to edit and this is why digital recording exist in the studios (imo). Analog is superior and every recording engineer can explain why.